Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Even though it's a day late, I wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas.  I hope it was a joyful day for you and your families.

For the last two posts of the year I am going to count down the top five Wife Life posts of 2011.  Here are the first four:

5. Shampoo-yah!  
"My next hygiene necessity of which I am running low is shampoo.  The recipe I chose is from a different book, 1001 Natural Remedies by Laurel Vukovic.  What won me over was that it is supposed to bring out highlights in dark hair..."
4. Lavender Love Lotion Bars  
"I have purchased a few "massage bars" from Lush before, so when I saw this recipe for homemade lotion bars on Crunchy Betty, I was excited to try it out..."
3. A Lesson in Fat Cells  
"The No More Cottage Cheese Thighs! recipe in my EcoBeauty book by Lauren Cox is one that caught my attention right off the bat.  Before we go into how to make it though, I think it's important to have an understanding of what cellulite actually is..."
2. Hair-Raising Results  
"My hair is horribly dry and damaged.  I have been growing my hair out for what feels like an eternity, but it seems to just not be healthy when it is longer.  Recently I've had real problems with it tangling up in actual knots, and I hate the way it feels.  When a friend and I came across the Hot Oil Treatment in EcoBeauty by Lauren Cox, we thought that just might be the solution..."
You'll have to wait until Thursday to see number one!  Enjoy your holidays!

How are you celebrating?

1 comment:

  1. With you! Merry Christmas and I love reading your blog all the time! Keep up the awesome work!

    Love you,

    Brad

    ReplyDelete