Wednesday, June 22, 2011

On the Other Foot

With summer comes bare feet.  Unforunately, one weekend I spent a little too much time in my bare feet.  After spending an afternoon walking on hot pavement around Kelowna, my feet looked like this...

Oh, and this is after I washed them twice.

By the time I got home, I could hardly stand on my feet.  Ugh, just looking at that blister makes me cringe thinking about it.  They ached even while I was laying down.  I knew I had to do something to soothe my feet.  I looked through EcoBeauty and 1001 Natural Remedies for foot soaks, but I didn't have all of the ingredients for any of them.  There was no way I was leaving the house again, so I made my own up.


I've moved to a new website! Head on over to Heartful Habits for the chamomile and lavender foot soak recipe. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. You are brilliant!! That blister looks hideously painful!!

    ReplyDelete