Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Clean and Green

Brad and I have slowly transferred over to natural shampoo, conditioner, and body wash as we have run out of our old brands.  The brand that we switched to in all three is Nature's Gate.  I had heard good things about this brand from a coworker, so I already had it in mind.  When we went to the store, we found that it was also the most reasonably priced (out of natural products).  The Nature's Gate company's mission is "to combine the power of natural ingredients with innovation and science to create affordable, safe, sustainable, performance and value driven products. [They] are committed to using pure, sustainably harvested herbs, fruits and essential oils, without animal-derived ingredients, to enhance the overall health and wellbeing of our customers and our planet."  I was also happy to find out that they have partnered with WaterAid to support families in Asia and Africa to get long-term access to safe, clean water.


We purchased them at Superstore and have been using Nature's Gate Biotin Shampoo, Herbal Daily Conditioning, and Aloe Vera Body Wash everyday since.  I love all of it.  They are easily better than any typical drugstore brand's products.  The shampoo is designed specifically for weak, fragile hair, which I have, and it seems to have helped.  I was very nervous to try a new conditioner because I find that most really weigh down my hair.  This stuff is amazing.  I have never had softer hair in my life than I do now, and I use it everyday without any build up or weight.  The body wash is incredibly moisturizing and smells marvelous.  Aside from the exceptional performance of these products, I also feel great about putting them on my body and having it wash down the drain instead of worried or guilty as I do with generic products.

Once again, this is a company with great products and great people.  I am happy to be supporting them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment