Hungry for Change was an inspiring and informative documentary. On their website it says,
And it delivers! There were so many interesting and important topics discussed in detail using scientific facts to back up the message. There were many experts, nutritionists, doctors, authors, people who experienced real life transformations and more who were willing to share their expertise in the area of food and its effects on our bodies. The main point I think the film made was that there is no "diet," in the sense of going on a diet, that will have long term benefits. Weight loss and management and health can only come from living a healthy, natural lifestyle and eating real food.In 'Hungry For Change' you'll discover:
- How to navigate your supermarket - what to buy and what to avoid
- The real truth behind "DIET", "SUGAR-FREE" and "FAT-FREE" products
- How to overcome food addictions and cravings
- Why fad diets don't work
- What food additives to avoid and how to read labels
- What is fat and cellulite and how do we get rid of it for good
- The most effective detox and cleansing strategies, and
- How to eat for clear eyes, glowing skin and healthy hair
What I really loved about Hungry for Change was that it was an empowering film. After watching I felt like I now possessed the knowledge and the practical tips to realistically change my life. I think this should be mandatory viewing for all adults and even children. There is still a promotion going on now where you can watch the first 20 minutes for free here online. If you missed out on the full film, I think the 20 minutes are worth it.
Did you watch Hungry for Change? What did you think?