Monday, July 2, 2012

A Blog to Remember

It's another long weekend here for us in Canada.  Happy Canada Day!  Normally I don't post on holidays, but today I have an announcement.  Lately I've been finding it harder to get my posts written about new and interesting things twice a week each week.  Now with summer here, I am thinking it is going to get even busier.  For this reason, I am going to be taking a bit of a hiatus from The Wife Life.  I will no longer be posting new material through the summer.  Come September I will see where I'm at and even where you are all at too.  Though I won't be posting anymore, I hope you will still come back for reference on different recipes, remedies, and everything else we've discussed over the last year a half.  Here are the most popular posts to get you started:

9. Lost My Marbles - how to make a fried marble necklace
8. The Scent of Home: Air Freshener - deodorizing spray recipe
7. Shampoo-yah - shampoo recipe
6. Natural Deodorant Stick Recipe - pretty well says it all
5. Milk, Beyond Nutrition - facial cleanser recipe
4. Lavender Love Lotion Bars - lotion bar recipe
3. A Lesson in Fat Cells - cellulite scrub recipe
2. Hair Raising Results - hot oil hair treatment recipe
1. Bye-Bye Blackheads - facial scrub recipe

I appreciate each one of you who have been reading and especially commenting.  It means so much to me.  I wish you all the best on your journeys towards ever increasingly more natural, healthy, eco-friendly lives.

I'd love to end off by hearing what your favourite post has been.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through pinterest and immediately read through every single post! I'll admit that I'm a little heartbroken when I got to the latest post and had to read that you are on a hiatus. You've inspired me to quit buying store bought products and to begin to make my own natural products at home! I'm looking forward to your return in September :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete